What do we offer?
Do you have in-depth experience with the Amadeus system? And would you like to support your travelling colleagues in Grundfos by providing an outstanding service? As our new travel consultant, you will enjoy the same challenging tasks, you have from a travel agency in a well-established company which values employee satisfaction, motivation and enables a work/life balance.
You will join the Global Travel team with 4 skilled travel consultants in Bjerringbro, responsible for travel management for 29 European Grundfos companies. We each manage between 2500 – 3000 transactions per year. Apart from the travel consultants and a tariff expert from American Express GBT, the travel team includes a travel security responsible, a senior strategic meeting planner, an assistant and finally Grundfos’ Global Travel Manager. You will refer to Team Lead Louise Nørreris Lambertsen.
What is the job about?
As a travel consultant, you will spend most of your time organising travels from beginning to end based on our global travel policy. This includes flights, accommodation and transportation for Grundfos colleagues to destinations all over the world. You will receive requests through our order system as well as email and sometimes by phone, and most of your time will be spent booking travel arrangements in the Amadeus booking system.
Your tasks include:
- Providing high quality service and advice for Grundfos travellers by phone and email
- Following up on bookings
- Rebooking and changing flights, hotels etc.
- Providing ad hoc support and service to travellers who are ”en route” if they find themselves in a situation where their flight has been delayed or cancelled
What do you need to apply?
- You have 2+ years of experience as a business travel consultant, most likely from a travel agency
- You are an experienced Amadeus user
- Preferably, you are familiar with Skygate/Travellers Gate – however, this is not a must
- You communicate fluently in Danish and English, and ideally also German
- You are highly structured and have an eye for details and you exhibit strong data discipline
To succeed in this position, you are ready to make the switch from being an external partner to engaging in a large organisation. Needless to say, you love to support and deliver a world-class service. In addition, you thrive in an occasionally hectic environment and act quickly in unpredictable situations. Being a strong team player is a key competence in the position, and it motivates you to be part of a team that takes a common responsibility.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Team Lead Louise Nørreris Lambertsen on +45 87 50 15 22.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 27 June 2017 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during 4 July.
We look forward to hearing from you.