For our Line Maintenance facilities in Billund Airport a permanent position as station manager is now available.
The new station manager will be directly responsible for coordinating and supervising the maintenance activities required to ensure all DAT aircraft located in Billund are operational and serviceable.
- Manage, plan and verify maintenance in compliance with approved procedures and standards
- Manage resources to meet the assigned work load and schedule in co-operation with the Maintenance Manager
- Consult with Part M for planning of maintenance activities
- Communicate with all maintenance staff, Part M and OPS of incoming snags and aircraft faults.
- Have residence in Denmark close to Billund
- Preferable if the candidate hold a valid Part 66 AML Category B1.1 – B2 or C ratings
- Preferable aircraft ratings Airbus 320, MD 80 or ATR
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Danish/English
- Good knowledge of Part 145 regulations
- Be able to work independently
- Management experience
DAT can offer
An exciting position in a company that has strong values, a strong entrepreneurial culture and a strong economic position. The company is characterized by a comfortable and informal tone.
Salary commensurate with qualifications.
Start as soon as possible.
DAT as a workplace
DAT is a medium-sized company with approximately 500 employees and an annual turnover of approximately 750 million DKK. The headquarter is located in Vamdrup near Kolding, there is a department in Copenhagen and a subsidiary in Lithuania. Our fleet consists of 22 aircraft which include ATR, MD80 and Airbus, that operate scheduled, charter, and cargo flights. Our motto is quality, commitment and punctuality.
Send your application with relevant appendixes by email to: email@example.com a.s.a.p. Note your application “Station Manager BLL”. We will conduct interviews continuously and will complete the hiring process when the right candidate is found.