RTS Scandinavia is looking for 4-5 new employees with different language skills to our Operations Department in Copenhagen.
Webport Ltd. T/A RTS Scandinavia are an Incoming Tour Operator, handling groups from Asia into Scandinavia & Baltics. The office in Copenhagen is dealing with general tour planning, hotel-, restaurant-, bus- and guide reservations all over the Scandinavian and Nordic countries as well as the Baltic States. The office is also responsible for the contact to the tour leaders, and coordination of the groups while on the road in Scandinavia. The head office is based in Hong Kong, with offices in Seoul, Bangkok, Taipei, Jakarta and Hong Kong.
At the moment we are 43 employees in Copenhagen of many different nationalities.
We are now looking to increase the operations Department with new employees. It is temporary positions for 6 months, but for the right candidates our aim is that the positions after the 6 months will be permanent. You will be responsible for planning the itinerary and booking of all services, such as hotels, busses, guides and restaurants. Once the group has arrived in Scandinavia you will have the contact with the group’s Tour leader, and assist the Tour leader with any changes to the program, that may occur while the group is on the road.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for typing/printing of travel documents, e.g. Vouchers, name lists and itineraries, and approve invoices.
From May to September no holidays will be granted, as this is our high season and overtime must be expected.
- Fluent in English both written and orally.
- In addition to Fluent English you must speak one or more of the following languages fluently:
Applicant Profile / Qualifications:
It is important that you…
- Have a valid work permit (full time) in Denmark. Please enclose a copy of your permit with your application.
- are willing and eager to work and learn new skills
- are able to handle a high level of workload
- are a team player
- are service minded
- are flexible
- have high attention to details
- are open and outgoing
- have great sense of responsibility for your work
- Solid experience in the Microsoft Office package is a must.
- Experience from a similar position is an advantage, but not a must.
Salary will be according to qualifications. Working hours are 37 hours a week.
These positions must be filled during the Autumn/Winter 2017. Last day of application is September 22nd 2017. Interviews will be held in the 1st & 2nd Week of October. Applicants are welcome to contract Mr. Tony Lian on +45-33637213 / Ms. Pernille Pedersen on +45-33637202 or on email email@example.com
Please note that applications are only accepted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org